Jvia

Default wanted tube amp, 20 watts plus

I have wants for a tube amp 20 watts+ to run my RCA LC1a's with, but
at the same time be able to run other speakers that need more power as
I see fit. I am not worried so much about looks age, etc., as I am
about sound quality, my ego does not extend to how my audio gear
looks, as long as it looks ok. So write with what you got, or, and
this is a stretch, if somebody in the LA area would or could be so
kind as to offer to pack up and ship for me a pair of Quicksilver
8417's that member Pug
(http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ube&1100294287) has in
the LA area but will not ship, that would be great for me. I have
always wanted to try a pair and he also has plenty of xtra tubes. My
email is , phone is 615 260 9569 any time.
thanks for reading

John J. Via

405 Belle Valley Dr

Nashville Tn 37209