EarMax

Default FS : EarMax OTL Headphone Amplifier (new) plus free shipping

FS : EarMax OTL Headphone Amplifier (new) plus free shipping

For details, please click here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ube&1101972433

As an Authorized EarMax Dealer, our products are 100% brand new, in stock
and ready for immediate shipping. We do not sell demo, gray-market, used,
demo'd, returned, refurbished or remanufactured products.

We are also an authorized Creek dealer and offer the best customer service
at the lowest possible prices on all Creek products including tuners, power
amps, headphone amps, phono stages and CD players.

We are also an authorized Music Hall dealer and offer the lowest pricing and
best customer service for Music Hall turntables, CD Players and accessories.

Our 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK at Audiogon, eBay and every other Internet site
that where we have transacted SPEAKS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR regarding our products
and service alike.

200 transactions at Audiogon, 200 HAPPY Sound Emporium CUSTOMERS ! ! !

Got questions? Please click here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium
Authorized EarMax Dealer
Authorized Creek Dealer
Authorized Music Hall Dealer
Authorized dealers and resellers for countless other manufacturers as well

P.S. A few kind words regarding McCarty the RAM RAPIST . . .

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
EarMax Dealer. Working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty alias, the
infamous ne'er-do-well personally contacted Hart Huschens
http://www.audioadvancements.com/contactus.html, EarMax's North American
distributor, and verified that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax
Dealer - affidavit on file. Thanks, Lee, Brian or whatever alias you're
using nowadays.

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
Creek Dealer. As before, working under cover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty
ALIAS, the INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Creek who in turn
contacted Roy Hall, Sound Emporium's U.S. Creek distributor, and VERIFIED
that The Sound Emporium is indeed, you guessed it, an Authorized Creek
Dealer - affidavit on file. YIPPEE!!! Thank you so much, Lee.

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized Music
Hall Dealer. Once again, working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty
ALIAS, the INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Roy Hall, Sound
Emporium's distributor and Music Hall manufacturer, and VERIFIED that The
Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized Music Hall Dealer. YIPPEE!!! Thanks
again, Lee.

FALSE CLAIMS made by the ne'er-do-well McCarty or whatever alias he
is using today are easily and objectively PROVEN WRONG by clicking here . .
.. http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...es4usd&1&1&1&1, or by
contacting Audiogon 3822 Trade Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 attention
Customer Service, or by email at or by phone at
734-477-9289, or by contacting any of our clients and customers (i.e.
Audiogon Member) by
clicking on their ID name.

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article , "EarMax"
wrote:

FS : EarMax OTL Headphone Amplifier (new) plus free

All "invented" customers.

New name - - same old SCAMMERS!

in article , SE at
wrote on 8/12/02 21:12:

Notice too that this scamster keeps posting under phony names, first
"Robert Benson" than Benson Manga, then last week as "jeffbeck". Now a new
fraudulent address hiding behind giganews and usfamily.net!

Robert Benson
Suzanne Manka

Are the likely culprits, although they are hiding behind layers of anonymous
email addresses.
Service? Nope. Support? Nope.

No phone number. No verifiable email address. Hiding behind sockpuppets
and anonymous email servers isn't the hallmark of a "quality" vendor.

A quality vendor like "hififorless.com" has verifiable phones and addresses,
has THAWTE secured ordering, and provides only FACTORY warranties.

The mark of a quality vendor!

On top of the consistently lowest price available on-line in the
U.S. for NEW HD600's, the only "two words" you need to know when you
want to buy a NEW pair of SENNHEISER HD600's, are "SOUND EMPORIUM."
)

"Consistently Low"? What a laugher. Others are far lower on Ebay and
elsewhere.

And they include a MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, not some "distributor's
warranty" that requires you send these suspect headphones back to China or
Germany.

Legitimate sellers on the net like "hififorless.com" offer REAL
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTIES because they are AUTHORISED DEALERS.

Richer Sounds in the UK were selling the HD600 brand new for just £99
over Xmas!. I think even now the most you'll have to pay for a pair
from them is £120!!, you might wanna consider getting a pair from the
UK if your buying them outside the US.

ALWAYS Bid & Buy with Total Confidence & Assurance at The Sound
Emporium, click here . . .
http://www.tcinternet.net/users/bmangman/ .

Except "Robert Benson" was ejected from TCInternet. Along with Ebay, where
they established another account and loaded it up with phony "praise".

The St. Paul city treasurer's office, can find no such business
registered in St. Pau! The only two words people know with "sound
emporium" is "certified scamsters"!!!

Then there is what SENNHEISER USA has said:

"This outfit is not an authorized Sennheiser Dealer and as such we
cannot guarantee the authenticity or the legitimacy of this product
offering. I suggest you purchase your HD600 from one of our authorized
dealers in order to secure legitimate, factory fresh product."

Sincerely,

Robert G. Douglas
Manager, Consumer Electronics
Sennheiser Electronic Corp.

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Boy I only wish all scammers were as consistent as you Bwine. Try and shill
millions from the Aussies, only to be discovered for the toad you are.
Can't even operate a Baskin Robbins successfully. What a loser.

Sound Emporium has flawless feedback, you can buy safely and securely.

EarMax

Thank you, Mister Tawny! )

ADD mark martins at to the list of Brian L. McCarty
phony identities.

And for the (updated) record . . .

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
EarMax Dealer. Working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty alias, the
infamous ne'er-do-well personally contacted Hart Huschens
http://www.audioadvancements.com/contactus.html, EarMax's North American
distributor, and verified that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax
Dealer - affidavit on file. Thanks mark martins, Lee Hodges, Brian or
whatever alias you're using nowadays.

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
Creek Dealer. As before, working under cover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty
ALIAS, the INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Creek who in turn
contacted Roy Hall, Sound Emporium's U.S. Creek distributor, and VERIFIED
that The Sound Emporium is indeed, you guessed it, an Authorized Creek
Dealer - affidavit on file. YIPPEE!!! Thank you so much, Lee, I mean mark
martins.

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized Music
Hall Dealer. Once again, working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty
ALIAS, the INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Roy Hall, Sound
Emporium's distributor and Music Hall manufacturer, and VERIFIED that The
Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized Music Hall Dealer. YIPPEE!!! Thanks
again, Lee, I mean mark martins.

FALSE CLAIMS made by the ne'er-do-well mark martins, I mean McCarty or
whatever alias he is using today are easily and objectively PROVEN WRONG by
clicking here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...es4usd&1&1&1&1, or by
contacting Audiogon 3822 Trade Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 attention
Customer Service, or by email at or by phone at
734-477-9289, or by contacting any of our clients and customers (i.e.
Audiogon Member) by clicking on their ID name.

Thanks again ! ! !

The Sound Emporium

"Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger" wrote
in message . com...