Gene Larson

Default FA: Yamaha Natural Sound receiver, $49 no reserve

This is a Yamaha R-700 Natural Sound stereo receiver. It's got lots of neat
features: 50 watts per channel, silver faceplate and wood cabinet, digital
tuner with programmable presets, variable loudness, spatial expander, record
output switching, and more. The variable loudness is particularly useful for
optimizing the frequency response using less-than-ideal speakers. All of the
internal controls have been cleaned and lubed, and the dust was blown out. It
works perfectly, and sounds awesome. Check my feedback...over 800 positives,
and 0 negatives! Good Luck!!!