Lunac

Default FS: Magnepan MG 11A Speakers & Boxes - $500 / trades

I have one pair of excellent condition Magnepan MG IIA speakers with original
boxes. These speakers have been back to the factory and rebuilt back to
original specs so they are in excellent operational condition. No tears in the
off-white/cream fabric or significant marks on the light wood frames. Original
box and stands included. I think it would be hard to find a better pair of
these classic flat panel speakers.

Available on eBay: Item Number: 5722692428
Price: $500 - TRADES CONSIDERED!

Robert Campbell

Indianapolis area - will not ship, but willing to drive up to 120 miles. Oak
with black cloth, original boxes, tweeter covers, manual. Original owner;
speakers are in near mint condition; sound excellent (replacing with
Apogees). One oddball item - one of the four stand screws is shorter than
the other - stand has held fine (can send pics via email). My Ebay ID is
"campbellh"; my feedback rating is 124; rather not deal with Ebay
$1250 OBO

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article , "Robert Campbell"
wrote:

boxes, tweeter covers, manual. Original owner;
speakers are in near mint condition; sound excellent (replacing with
Apogees). One oddball item

Bluebook value, $550

RIPOFF ALERT!