KEN

Default FS:Transcendent Sound Tube OTL amp & pre-amp

Transcendent Sounds T16 OTL and matching pre-amp ( Kit Version ). They are
about 1.5 years old and sound great. The T16 is 15w/ch. I'm asking $1200 or
best offer. Go to the Transcend Sound web site to see some pics. The only
difference is mine have a clear plastic cover on the transformers instead of
the blue on the T16 amp. And I also put better control knobs on the pre-amp.

Ken

http://www.transcendentsound.com/

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article , "KEN"
wrote:

and sound great. The T16 is 15w/ch. I'm asking $1200 or
best offer. Go to the Transcend Sound web site to see some pics. The only
difference is mine have

Bluebook value, $675

RIPOFF ALERT!

KEN

Hi,

The amp sounds great and I have had no trouble with Bruce. He always answers
any question I have.
I'm selling so I can try one of his other designs.

Ken
"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
in article , KEN at
wrote on 9/16/04 11:36 AM:

Transcendent Sounds T16 OTL and matching pre-amp ( Kit Version ). They
are
about 1.5 years old and sound great. The T16 is 15w/ch. I'm asking $1200
or
best offer. Go to the Transcend Sound web site to see some pics. The only
difference is mine have a clear plastic cover on the transformers instead
of
the blue on the T16 amp. And I also put better control knobs on the
pre-amp.

Ken

http://www.transcendentsound.com/

Ken,

How does this amp sound? What was your experience with Bruce, if any?

Thanks!

Jon