Lbsjay

Default Snell LCR500 THX speakers with matching Subs

I have three Snell LCR500 THX speakers with the matching subs. $6000 Retail, I
want $1200.00. Speakers are in great condition and work perfect, but no grills.
Grills were removed and speakers were installed behind a screen. All are Black
Ash.
I'm in San Diego, CA if buyer would like to listen to them in my home.

Jay
popsracing popsracing is offline
Junior Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbsjay
I have three Snell LCR500 THX speakers with the matching subs. $6000 Retail, I
want $1200.00. Speakers are in great condition and work perfect, but no grills.
Grills were removed and speakers were installed behind a screen. All are Black
Ash.
I'm in San Diego, CA if buyer would like to listen to them in my home.

Jay
Do you still have the LCRs?
Contact me via email *m
popsracing popsracing is offline
Junior Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsracing
Do you still have the LCRs?
Contact me via email *m

What is this about? I recieve this email from someone on this forum maybe even the moderator, are youngsters operating this forum? I asked if they were still available and someone felt the need to edit my post. I have one post on the forum asking a question in the marketplace because I wanted to purchase the item and you ) send this:

Please take your correspondance to email.
Nobody reading this newsgroup with the exception of you and the original
poster gives a flying **** wether or not he still has the LCRs.

In rec.audio.marketplace, you wrote:

Lbsjay Wrote:
I have three Snell LCR500 THX speakers with the matching subs. $6000
Retail, I
want $1200.00. Speakers are in great condition and work perfect, but no
grills.
Grills were removed and speakers were installed behind a screen. All
are Black
Ash.
I'm in San Diego, CA if buyer would like to listen to them in my home.

Jay

Do you still have the LCRs?
Contact me via email *********/c*m

Last edited by popsracing : December 9th 06 at 12:49 AM
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
WindsorFox WindsorFox is offline

popsracing wrote:
popsracing Wrote:
Do you still have the LCRs?
Contact me via email *m

What is this about? I recieve this email from someone on this forum
maybe even the moderator, are youngsters operating this forum? I asked
if they were still available and someone felt the need to edit my post.
I have one post on the forum asking a question in the marketplace
because I wanted to purchase the item and you ) send
this:

This is not a forum, this is Usenet.

This is not a moderated group.

No one operates Usenet. It is propagated by servers.

I suggest you do a Google search on Usenet if you want to
(you need to) learn more about what it is and how it
operates, which is nothing resembling a web type forum.

Next I suggest you reply to the ass that sent that email and
tell him to FOAD as I did in the above post.

Hey AZ Nomad, no one cares what you think of anyone else's
posts. You are NOT the moderator here, you are NOT the
Internet police and you do NOT run any of the servers that
propagate this group. I /we will post what and when we like
and as much as we want, and as long as it is in the
guidelines of proper netiquette and with in the rules of the
the posters ISP there is not a thing that you can do about
it. My suggestion to you (again) if you do not like what
someone posts, IGNORE them, or add them to your filter list.
Until then FOAD, STFU, HTH and HAND.

--
“One of the advantages of aging gracefully
is that one learns how to pace oneself without