Ron

Default learn some tricks for ebay selling

On Thursday, 09 Sep 2004 17:54:04 -0600,
wrote:

learn some free ebay tricks and tips

http://heardtaza.net/sale/auction

How typical of that cesspool of ripoffs known as ebay...

The "free" tips will be provided for anyone that takes a "course" in
the sleazebags' "university".

Suckers of the world, unite!

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Why is eBay a cesspool? No one is ever forced to buy anything, and there
are many deals to be found. So why the animosity?

TonyP

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger wrote:

Why is eBay a cesspool? No one is ever forced to buy anything, and there
are many deals to be found. So why the animosity?

None here. I have gotten some great bargains. But, I have seen bidding
frenzies where the price is higher than buying the item new.
I bought a Pinnacle Studio MovieBox DV which listed for $95 (buy now).
But I didn't buy now and the bidding went past the buy now price. So, I
re-read the description, and there was a link to another "buynow" for
the same item. The seller had 48 of them. So, I bought it. Meanwhile,
the bidding for the item on the original site was over $122. Someone
will be spending at least $30 more than they had to.
But, as you said, no one is forced to bid.

Ron

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:28:07 -0500, "Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger"
wrote:

Why is eBay a cesspool? No one is ever forced to buy anything,

No one is forced to wade in a cesspool. It's still a cesspool,
nonetheless.

... and there are many deals to be found.

And as many ripoffs to evade, such as the subject auction.

So why the animosity?

No animosity. Just stating the facts for the unwary.

-- Ron