mooseshoes

Default FS: 16 Track Digital Recording Studio

Needing extra cash so selling the following:

- 2X Tascam DA-38 digital tape machines (8 tracks each) and sync cable (only
has a few hours logged)
- 1X DBX-1066 2 channel compressor/limiter
- 1X Lexicon MPX-1 stereo reverb
- 1X Yamaha REV-500 stereo reverb
- 1X DBX-160X single channel compressor/limiter
- 1X ART FXR Elite effect processor

All units are in excellent working order.

The gear is in a rack mount unit and I no longer have the boxes so if you
live in the Los Angeles area, that would be best so we can arrange a
pickup. The entire list of items is yours for $1,500.

If you're interested, please contact me at:

Happy recording,

Steve