destock

Default FS: Eggleston Isabel Loudspeakers

For Sale: Eggleston Isabel Loudspeakers $2000 OBO

These are very high quality speakers that I paid over $3000 when I
purchased them new.

These are for a local sale. I live in the Philadelphia area. I can
deliver them if necessary. If you wish to arrange an audition you can
contact me at dave_estockATyahooDOTcom.

If you live out of the Philadelphia region, you are free to make me an
offer, but be warned that these are very heavy speakers, and you will
be responsible for all shipping including pick up and boxing.

I would be perfectly happy keeping these, but my wife & I had twins in
February and we want to save some space.

Thanks