Default McIntosh Stereo - $$

I inherited a McIntosh MC2125 (amp) and a MX113 (tuner) a couple years
ago. Both components are in excellent condition and have been
recently reconditioned at a local Mcintosh dealer.

This is a great system but it is too big for my uses. It sounds great
but gets rarely used.

Does anyone know that this system is worth and where I can find
someone to purchase it.

Thank you for your assistance.

Brian
ddr

http://www.mcintoshaudio.com/

scroll down to your amp mol no.

has est. value and pact.

i would suggest AUDIOGON.COM as ebay is attracting some odd transactions.

best wishes

om...