Butch Hauke

Default FS: Paradigm Reference 60 Loudspeakers

Dark cherry finish (laminate) in superb condition. I could only find
one small flaw: a rear corner on one of the speakers was bumped. It's
very minor and you'd never see it. I believe these are Version 1's, but
I'm not totally positive. They were purchased in 1998 if that helps
nail it down for you. Very low usage -- they're probably not even
broken in yet. I have the original boxes. Prefer not to ship, but will
if someone wants to. I'm in North Central PA. Asking $550 for the pair.
I accept PayPal and USPS money orders only. You can check my feedback
as user "bhauke" on both eBay and AudioGon.

Butch