CarlosWA

Default Selecting a moderate price digital portable voice recorder

Since I just spent about 3 hrs witht he Panasonic RRQR150 I will share
my experience. I also tried the RCA RP5012. I did not try other
products.

I found the Panasonic difficult to use. I do not recommend it for the
occassional users. Relearning the instructions each time will take you
more than 15-30 minutes.

For the Panasonic
The instructions are unprecise.
The web site is poor, I could not find a manual online.
You cannot edit but only delete recordings.
In the manual, I could not find whether it has the automatic power off
frature,

I took it back to the store and kept the RCA RP5012 instead.

The RCA has an easy to undertsnad manual thta can als be ofund on
their web site. Comes with an external mike. The edit fuction allows
to indert new segments od\r delete segments form previous recordings,
has auto power off. Ot cost about $20 more thought.

The RCA RP5012 with more features and a similar price and it comes
with a n external mike..

Regards.
Carlos

******
delete "nnoospam" for e-mail reply
CarlosWA

Plase ignore the previous posting. Somehoe it was posted before it was
ready.

Since I just spent about 3 hrs witht he Panasonic RRQR150 I will share
my experience. I also tried the RCA RP5012. I did not try other
products.

I found the Panasonic difficult to use. I do not recommend it for the
occassional users. Relearning the instructions each time will take you
more than 15-30 minutes.

For the Panasonic
The instructions are unprecise.
The web site is poor, I could not find a manual online.
You cannot edit but only delete whole recordings.
In the manual, I could not find whether it has the automatic power off
frature,

I took it back to the store and kept the RCA RP5012 instead.

The RCA has an easy to undertsnad manual that can also be found on
their web site. It comes with an external mike. The RCA RP5012 records
6 hours not just 210 minutes. It allows to indert new segments or
delete segments from previous recordings, has auto power off. It costs
about $20 more thought.

Regards.
Carlos

******