ken

Default FS: Vintage Boss DM100 Delay in box

Up for sale, some older vintage stuff, in original box, superb condition little use

Teac Tascam model 144 portastudio in original box with manual..$60.00

Roland DM100 Analog Delay $160.00 obo
These are simply incredible delays on guitars and becoming almost impossible to find, especially in this condition.

Shure SM 59 microphone in original box w/ 2cables (DIN & banana) $50.00

If any of this interests you , please feel free to drop me a line.
Thanks
Ken
403-239-4956

ken

Up for sale, the very hard to find vintage early 70's The Boss DM300 Delay.
This unit is in new condition with the original tag etc.
If your into vintage effects, this is the unit to have.
I'm open to best offer, and can forward a photo of the unit
Thanks
Ken Gold
403-239-4945