OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default AUDIO.NET CONFIRMS - KEN DRESCHER DISHONEST!

On 23/2/04 12:28, " wrote:

This man is dishonestly representing himself. We are the legal registered
owners of the website "audio.net", and we have received several complaints
about Mr. Drescher illegally trying to appropriate our name. He has been
advised of his illegal activity on several occasions.

We have lodged a legal complaint with AOL (who would purchase anything from a
"company" with an AOL Addreess)??

-------------------------------------
ELECTRONIC INFORMATION SERVICES, INC.
AUDIO.NET
-------------------------------------

Robert Morein

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
On 23/2/04 12:28, " wrote:

This man is dishonestly representing himself. We are the legal

registered
owners of the website "audio.net", and we have received several

complaints
about Mr. Drescher illegally trying to appropriate our name. He has

been
advised of his illegal activity on several occasions.

We have lodged a legal complaint with AOL (who would purchase anything

from a
"company" with an AOL Addreess)??

-------------------------------------
ELECTRONIC INFORMATION SERVICES, INC.
AUDIO.NET
-------------------------------------

There is no problem here.
I have done a search at
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?...ate=job3t0.1.1,
the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

"audio.net" is not registered as a trademark.
Trademarks must also be vigorously defended or the right to exclusivity is
lost, ie., "aspirin."
Mere use of a business name does not establish it as a trademark. A large
fee must be paid to the U.S. PTO every year to maintain the trademark. The
holder must take immediate legal action against every infringement, or right
to the trademark is lost, as in the case of Bayer Aspirin. "Aspirin" was
once a trademark, but the right was lost due to nondefense.

In a like manner, I preempted Brian L. McCarty's right to the term
"WorldJAZZ.tv".
I discovered that McCarty had failed to register it, and have registered it
in my name.
Even though McCarty made prior use of the term "WorldJAZZ", he never
registered it as a trademark.
Now he can't do that -- ever.

The use of a business name is never exclusive to more than the state in
which the name is registered. Even then, if the business is geographically
distant, duplicate names can exist.

Consequently, there is no violation in the LAW for Ken Drescher to do
business as "audio.net."
If anyone would like to name an applicable federal statute, I'd be most
interested to hear.

Sincerely,
Bob Morein
Chairman,
WorldJAZZ television
Visit http://www.worldjazz.tv today!

Ken Drescher

For the record this is more BS from our resident TROLL Brian L. McCarty. No
one has any problem with me using audio.net. However, we ALL have a problem
with you Brian.

Brian is just sore that every business he seems to be involved with fails.
Maybe he will figure out WHY one day.

On 23/2/04 12:28, " wrote:

This man is dishonestly representing himself. We are the legal registered
owners of the website "audio.net", and we have received several complaints
about Mr. Drescher illegally trying to appropriate our name. He has been
advised of his illegal activity on several occasions.

We have lodged a legal complaint with AOL (who would purchase anything from

"company" with an AOL Addreess)??

ELECTRONIC INFORMATION SERVICES, INC.
AUDIO.NET

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.