OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default MATTRESS TAG SCAM ALERT CODE RED!!!

MATTRESS TAG RIPPERS EJECTED BY GROUPIE ACTION

Madonna
John Atkinson
Wes "Groove" Davis (I changed him to "Ron" yesterday)
David Ellison (the FBI can't find any evidence he's a living person
That little girl I banged in LA.
Arny Krueger
Steven King
Jeff Wexler
Carvel Ice Cream
Wifi
CDMA2000
The Owl in Wyse Potato Chips
The Man in the Moon
The Entire Judiciary of Los Angeles, California
Superman (he turned me down!)
Robert Morein
George Carlin
Skippy

Maybe the Owl can explain why his corporate registration has been suspended?
WorldJAZZ is a legitimate business. I have filled in all the necessary forms
with imaginary people. I have dotted the i's and crossed the t's.

If you don't like my Valentines, Skippy, get some antivirus software. Not my
fault if I try to slip it to you.

Mr. Tawny the talking tiger

Thank you! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!