Default FS- FERRITE CLAMPS for RFI reduction

minimum total order of $20.00 plus actual postage. 10% off on orders
over $100.00, 20% off on orders over $200.00 (excluding postage &
sales tax).Prices are per foot. Radial film capacitors , Axial film
capacitors , and Teflon Silver plated wire are also available and are
included towards discount amounts. California residents add 7.25%
sales tax.

Ferrite has been used to reduce RFI in audio applications such as
interconnects and/or power cords. My listening experience
has shown me that when used on interconnects it induces a tendency to
brightness which in the context of my system makes the music edgy,
causing a perceived tension. However on power cords there is an
increase in low level detail without brightness. In fact I perceive a
reduction in the noise floor which gives me an impression of better
dynamic range in the quieter end of the spectrum. The effect is
paradoxal in that with the additional detail there's a smoothness and
ease to the sound, it "opens", not dissimilar to the effect of
replacing inferior caps with good film ones. This tweak effect is
apparent not only on my reference system but also on our TV, kitchen
table radio, even the clock radios. Some tips when trying these: use
them closest to the electronics (away from the power outlet), the
tighter around the cord the better (even looping or bending it to have
two passes if it fits), the effect is increased with additional
ferrite clamps added, TV picture improves also with use. These are my
observations, your mileage may vary. They easily clamp around the
cords.
Measurements are in inches.

Core Diameter Case Width Case Height Case Length Price Each
..28/ .58/ .645 /.72 /$1.50
..465 / 1.23/ 1.07/ .93/ $2.50 Round
..275/ .825/ .75/ 1.272/ $2.00 Square
..402/ .920/ .878/ 1.295/ $2.50 Square
..528/ 1.27/ 1.20/ 1.295/ $3.50 Square
..32/ .835/ .785/ .775/ $2.00 Round
..500(TDK)/ 1.165/ 1.175/ 1.54/ $5.00 Round

All sales subject to stock on hand.
To place an order contact via email: