BANDIT2941

Default KnuKonceptz

Anyone ever use the KnuKoncepz Karma Kable?

http://www.knukonceptz.com/detail.as...uct_id=KAR4-6M

Or am I better off going with their Klassic Konnect?

http://www.knukonceptz.com/detail.asp?product_id=KLS5M
Paul Vina

I know lots of people that use their stuff. Go with the one that matches
your install since that will make a bigger difference in your system that
which cables you use.

Paul Vina

"BANDIT2941" wrote in message
Anyone ever use the KnuKoncepz Karma Kable?

http://www.knukonceptz.com/detail.as...uct_id=KAR4-6M

Or am I better off going with their Klassic Konnect?

http://www.knukonceptz.com/detail.asp?product_id=KLS5M

BANDIT2941

I know lots of people that use their stuff. Go with the one that matches
your install since that will make a bigger difference in your system that
which cables you use.

I was curious since one is unshielded twisted-pair and the other is standard
shielded cables, and there seems to be mixed feelings concerning that.

I'm also considering buying 2 of their distribution blocks - a fused one for
positive:
http://www.knukonceptz.com/detail.as...uct_id=BC-1428
and unfused for grounds:
http://www.knukonceptz.com/detail.as...uct_id=BC-1448

Planning on purchasing a US Acoustics 4 channel(65wx4) to power my 6.5"
speakers. This will be in addition to the Pyle amp I already have for a Pioneer
12". I already have 4 gauge going to the amp now, so I will run 4 gauge in to
the dist block and 8 gauge to each amp - then 8 guage to ground dist block - 4
ga to chassis.

Any thoughts?

BANDIT2941

There is some noise rejection to be had from the twisted pair set but if you
don't have a noise problem then it's not a big deal.

Is that the consensus nowadays? I read an article by I believe Eddie Runner
concerning the CAT5 cables and how they(or any twisted pair cable) didn't
cancel noise at all since they needed balanced transmitters and recievers to do
that; seemed to make sense.