M Latoski

Default Sweetest Looking HU?

What do you guys think is hands-down the best looking HU out there?
I'm pretty new to car audio so I haven't got an opinion yet, but was just
wondering what everyone else's view might be?

Mike

Kurt

Eclipse 8053 [thumbsup]

--
Kurt

cujo613

Alpine 7996

--
cujo613

sanitarium

I had a 7904 for the 90 iasca season and it was great. Another Richard
Clark wana-bee. LOL

Previously had a sony CDX-6020, and it was a good head but skipped a lot, no
ESP buffers in those days.

Garrett

"M Latoski" wrote in message
What do you guys think is hands-down the best looking HU out there?
I'm pretty new to car audio so I haven't got an opinion yet, but was

just
wondering what everyone else's view might be?

Mike

Paul Vina

I have one of those! It is nice looking, but I think the old school Alpines
were a lot cleaner. The 7618 still gets my vote as best looking.

Paul Vina

"cujo613" wrote in message

Alpine 7996

--
cujo613
cujo613's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=2284
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=12228

Paul Vina

That's why I held onto my 7618 for so long. It was only rated at .5V on the
preouts but it measured out at a little over 2V and man that thing was
clean. Even on the cassette.

"M Latoski" wrote in message
What do you guys think is hands-down the best looking HU out there?
I'm pretty new to car audio so I haven't got an opinion yet, but was

just
wondering what everyone else's view might be?

Mike

Eric J

Clarion 9255 or Denon DCT-2000-k.
EFFENDI

M Latoski wrote:

What do you guys think is hands-down the best looking HU out there?
I'm pretty new to car audio so I haven't got an opinion yet, but was just
wondering what everyone else's view might be?

Mike

I like my JVC KDSH77. Very clean and classy. Clear display. Buttons are
a little akward but in a strict styling viewpoint I think it is one of
the nicest out there. Alpines are blazing also. I like the new Eclipse
with the aluminum inserts. (I like shiny objects - can you blame me)

EFFENDI

Steve Grauman

The Eclipse CD8443/CD8053 and Alpine CDA-9815 have the most class. Pioneer's
DEH-P9400MP/DEH-P940MP are the most fun. Blaupunkt's "Skyline" San Francisco
CD72 is the most interesting.
Gmac

Denon
eclipse and even the new sony decks, (the simple ones)

--
Gmac