russel

Default dvd for a dvd gps?

Hello guys, have a ?,I"ve bought a H.Odissey with dvd gps in it but dvd
is missing.Where can I get the new one?Any ideas?

--
russel

Bill Pallies

Here's one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ory=6763&item=
2439898678

Not sure if it would be compatible with yours.

Also, if you bought this one new, the dealer should cough it up. But I
assume this is a used vehicle purchase or else you'd a-done that. Give the
dealership a shot though, they may actually not try to bend you over.

-Bill

"russel" wrote in message

Hello guys, have a ?,I"ve bought a H.Odissey with dvd gps in it but dvd
is missing.Where can I get the new one?Any ideas?

--
russel
russel's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=2392
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=12108

russel

Thanks for advice.yeah,this one doesn"t work for me,I have 99.
I"ve been at dillership and they asking $355 for a CD, I think it"s too
much.So i"ll have to rtrack it on the e-BAY.

--
russel

Bill Pallies

Did the dealer at least offer you some KY first??? I can't believe $355 for
a disc. Oh well. You might also want to research the original manufacturer
of your navigation unit. It is likely made by another company and rebranded
with Honda's logo. If so, try contacting them

-Bill

"russel" wrote in message

Thanks for advice.yeah,this one doesn"t work for me,I have 99.
I"ve been at dillership and they asking $355 for a CD, I think it"s too
much.So i"ll have to rtrack it on the e-BAY.

--
russel
russel's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=2392
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=12108

Bill Pallies

Yeah, I guess the more I think about it, it seems in line with other prices
(though I will never think reasonable). Software for computers is along
those lines (Photoshop, Office, etc.)

-Bill

"russel" wrote in message

Thanks for advice.yeah,this one doesn"t work for me,I have 99.
I"ve been at dillership and they asking $355 for a CD, I think it"s

too
much.So i"ll have to rtrack it on the e-BAY.

--
russel

russel's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=2392
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=12108

russel

Thank you guys i wil try to research the original manufacturer if that
won"t work i"ll have to give up and pay.Any way it will be better than
black screen in the car

--
russel

Masterson

Just to make sure everyone knows.......

Its not Honda or Alpine that charges that much.
Its Navtech. Honda/Alpine, and every other company
that buys software from them, just is passing the cost along.

Ebay will be your best bet for a cheap price, but good luck