Chris

Default JVC KD-S640 Info

I bought my car with a JVC Cd player, model # KD-S640. I don't have
any of the instruction manuals or anything, and can't seem to find
them on the JVC web site. The most important thing I was to know is
if this cd player has RCA outputs? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
C N

I can't find it out either. Email JVC.

I think it does though...it says Line Level Outputs...aren't those RCA
outputs? Because I thought that speaker level were the other ones.

"Chris" wrote in message
om...
I bought my car with a JVC Cd player, model # KD-S640. I don't have
any of the instruction manuals or anything, and can't seem to find
them on the JVC web site. The most important thing I was to know is
if this cd player has RCA outputs? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

Chris Fonville

Thanks guys. I think I figured out how to do everything else on my own. I
was going to e-mail JVC, but I thought they would just push me to pay for
them to send me a manual. I got what I needed here. Thanks again,
Chris

"ck" wrote in message
. com...
Yes has rca outs for amp