Neville Henderson

Default Clarion Dead display

I have a Clarion DXZ618R.

The unit's display has gone dead. The ligh buttons are still
functioning and the unit still works albeit I have to navigate
blindly...

Anyone had such a problem and know the fix?

If this is a dealer fix anyone recommend a dealer in Glasgow,
Scotland?

Thanks.
M Latoski

Open it up and have a look to see if it is something obvious, if not,
you will probably need to take it in for repair. If you open it up though,
it will most likely void the warranty (if it is still in warranty)

Mike

--
Please remove the obvious from my email address if you need to email me.

Thanks,

Mike

"Neville Henderson" wrote in message
om...
I have a Clarion DXZ618R.

The unit's display has gone dead. The ligh buttons are still
functioning and the unit still works albeit I have to navigate
blindly...

Anyone had such a problem and know the fix?

If this is a dealer fix anyone recommend a dealer in Glasgow,
Scotland?

Thanks.

cujo613

I have fixed a couple by taking an eraser and rubbing it on the cold
connection between the deck and the face

--
cujo613

Jeff

For a dead display? rare! but very... dirty connections
Jeff

"cujo613" wrote in message

I have fixed a couple by taking an eraser and rubbing it on the cold
connection between the deck and the face

--
cujo613
cujo613's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=2284