IXLR8

Default FS - Linn Sara's and Stands - Best Offer

I have a pair of Linn Sara loudspeakers. The cabinets are in very good
condition (Teak, with what looks like walnut inlays), they are original,
never a repair or a problem. The only marks on the cabinets are on the base
where the spikes come in contact with them. The original speaker grills are
not the best if you're looking for perfection, they are complete, still fit,
not torn, but not perfect. They come with the original Linn Sara stands as
well. Mechanically and sonically they are perfect. They have XLR connectors
on the back and I will also include an 8' pair of LC-OFC speaker cables with
SwitchCraft XLR's at the speaker end and Michell banana's at the amp end.
I can provide pictures. Shipping and packing materials will be at the buyers
expense. I will only charge the actual amounts and provide receipts for any
materials purchase.
PayPal is accepted, and I will split the fee with the purchaser.

---