Mark

Default Philips RC624?

Hi World,

I just picked up a Philips RC624 cd player second hand. Does anyone know
where I can get a wiring diagram for it?

I can work out most of the connections but there are a couple I can't figure
out.

Thanks

smiler

Hi,

I can't help you with the wiring diagram, but I have just spent too
long on the internet looking for the instruction manual for an RC
624!!

I have tried and tried to figure it out myself, but it is driving me
mad. Do you have one you could scan and email to me or something?? Or
can you at least tell me how to change the time!!

In hope
Thanks
Tammy

--
smiler

Posted to rec.audio.car
stevejpk

hi have the same trouble with my Phillips RC624, did you get a diagram?

Problem with Soundblaster Live! and Philips SBC MD 110 Cristian Soto General 10 January 18th 04 11:56 PM
Parts for Philips GA 212 Turntable Paul General 0 December 22nd 03 07:02 PM
Philips MC500 micro system Russell General 1 December 1st 03 09:30 PM
philips el3541 albert General 0 November 4th 03 09:46 AM
problem with Philips DC 247 Ceda Car Audio 0 October 12th 03 10:06 PM