Joe G

Default Adding an alarm to a car starter

Are there any car alarms that I can sdd to a car starter? I have an
unused trunk output that I think I could use to arm an alarm, but I
don't now of any that ave a ststem like that. I have heard of it in
thepast, but...

Any help would be appreciated

Later,
Joe

Joe G

ProStart CT-3300 bought at Canadian Tire last winter...

The output that i want to use is the aux 3 output, for a trunk release.
Joe G

bump...
David

If the start system has keyless entry, you can add security features by
installing Omega Research's AL-100H, or Directed Electronics' Hornet 700T...
Both are designed to upgrade OEM keyless entry to include starter kill,
siren, light flash, as well as trigger and zone inputs.

David
UnderTheDash.com

"Joe G" wrote in message
om...
bump...

Joe G

Thanks for the help David! Thats exactially what I want!

Later,
Joe