Thomas F. Shehan, III

Default 6CD Changer

Hello,

I recently bought a 6 CD changer (a Qwestar something) and I am having a
little difficulty installing it, and I was wondering if anyone would
point me to an online tutorial, or help me with it. I have a 91 Ford
Explorer, if that helps.

Thanks,

Trey
David

It's not difficult.

Post your request on 'the Board' at www.UnderTheDash.com/board

David
UnderTheDash.com

Thomas F. Shehan; "III" wrote in message
Hello,

I recently bought a 6 CD changer (a Qwestar something) and I am having a
little difficulty installing it, and I was wondering if anyone would
point me to an online tutorial, or help me with it. I have a 91 Ford
Explorer, if that helps.

Thanks,

Trey

Steve Wolfe

I recently bought a 6 CD changer (a Qwestar something) and I am having a
little difficulty installing it, and I was wondering if anyone would
point me to an online tutorial, or help me with it. I have a 91 Ford
Explorer, if that helps.

Going over every detail of the installation process would be rather
exhaustive. Perhaps you could tell us which part of the installation is
giving you trouble, and we could give you some advice. : )

steve