Paul Vina

Default FS: Pioneer AVH-P6400CD and SDV-P7

Well I put them in and the NOW the wife says she doesn't like silver. Both
are in mint condition and have only been in long enough to test. Have ALL
parts, accessories, manuals and boxes. Pics and references available.

6400CD - $650 shipped

P7 - $300 shipped

Paul Vina

Masterson

Default Pioneer AVH-P6400CD and SDV-P7

Paul...

I could be VERY interested in the 6400cd unit.
Please if you sell it to someone else, post here and
let me know.

Thank you.