StereoWarehouse

Default The Stereo Warehouse

Dear Car Audio Forum & Users,

I've just become an authorized Kicker Internet retailer and wanted to
inform everyone about some specials that I've got going right now. I am
selling equipment at the lowest price authorized by Kicker, and include
free shipping, even on the 100lb Kicker SoloX 18". I hope you enjoy
visiting my site and I will be on these forums for years to come. I'm
really glad to have found caraudioforum.com, thanks for the
invitation!

Feel free to stop by our store at http://stereowarehouse.net where you
can find A-Z (Alpine-Zapco) in car audio!

Also; Check out or eBay deals: http://tinyurl.com/s0i8

I'd be more than glad to help answer nearly ANY question on ' the stereo
warehouse chat room!' (http://tinyurl.com/s0i9)

Yours Truly,

Jonathan Ells/Producer
'The Stereo Warehouse' (http://tinyurl.com/s0ia)
--
StereoWarehouse
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=162998

Pug Fugley

"StereoWarehouse" wrote
in message s.com...
Dear Car Audio Forum & Users,

I've just become an authorized Kicker Internet retailer and wanted to
inform everyone about some specials that I've got going right now. I am
selling equipment at the lowest price authorized by Kicker, and include
free shipping, even on the 100lb Kicker SoloX 18". I hope you enjoy
visiting my site and I will be on these forums for years to come. I'm
really glad to have found caraudioforum.com, thanks for the
invitation!

Feel free to stop by our store at http://stereowarehouse.net where you
can find A-Z (Alpine-Zapco) in car audio!

Bull****. There's no Zapco there. In fact, there are only 7 brands of amps
there, and 3 of them are flea market brands.

How do you figure that you sell everything from Alpine to Zapco????

Matt Miller

how does it work if u dont have prices on n e of the kicker comp vr sub are
they free?? if so sign me up for 15 of them all LOL

Matt Miller

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

I. Care

In article . net,
says...

"StereoWarehouse" wrote
in message s.com...
Dear Car Audio Forum & Users,

I've just become an authorized Kicker Internet retailer and wanted to
inform everyone about some specials that I've got going right now. I am
selling equipment at the lowest price authorized by Kicker, and include
free shipping, even on the 100lb Kicker SoloX 18". I hope you enjoy
visiting my site and I will be on these forums for years to come. I'm
really glad to have found caraudioforum.com, thanks for the
invitation!

Feel free to stop by our store at
http://stereowarehouse.net where you
can find A-Z (Alpine-Zapco) in car audio!

Bull****. There's no Zapco there. In fact, there are only 7 brands of amps
there, and 3 of them are flea market brands.

How do you figure that you sell everything from Alpine to Zapco????

Learn how to navigate a website!!

ZAPCO amplifiers are there, there is also a disclaimer on the home page
that says:

"Please Bookmark this site! All products shown are available in store.
MOST PRODUCTS ARE NOT ON WEBSITE AT THIS TIME"
Eddie Runner

And I wonder about the FACTORY AUTHORIZED claim they
make... Some of these brands mentioned dont have any (many)
internet authorized dealers.. This place sounds so amateurish I
doubt the claim is true....

I guess someone may believe them..??

Eddie

Pug Fugley wrote:

How do you figure that you sell everything from Alpine to Zapco????

Pug Fugley

"I. Care" wrote in message
t...
[...]

Okay..if you want to get picky...Zapco IS there....the WORD Zapco. Nothing
else. It just says ZAPCO. No amps.

Brandon Buckner

Are you blind? There's a like right off the main page with 11 amps.
Pictures, descriptions, specs, and pricing. Granted, he needs to do a
bit more on the layout, like actually get Zapco in the Amplifiers
section, but still...

Brandonb

Pug Fugley wrote:

Okay..if you want to get picky...Zapco IS there....the WORD Zapco. Nothing
else. It just says ZAPCO. No amps.

Pug Fugley

"Brandon Buckner" wrote in message
Are you blind? There's a like right off the main page with 11 amps.
Pictures, descriptions, specs, and pricing. Granted, he needs to do a
bit more on the layout, like actually get Zapco in the Amplifiers
section, but still...

Brandonb

Click on 'amplifiers', and I see Rockford, Boss...and some other pile of
**** brands. Not Zapco.

I. Care

In article t,
says...

"I. Care" wrote in message
[...]

On the home page select Browse by Manufacturer ZAPCO Audio. On the right
side of the Zapco page is listed R-Series and C-Series Amplifiers. Here is
the text for the Zapco Reference Series 200 listed on one of the pages:

• 50W x 2 at 4 ohm stereo
• 100W x 2 at 2 ohm stereo
• 190W x 1 at 4 ohm Mono
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
• THD: 0.01%
• Variable electronic crossover
• 18dB variable bass EQ
• MOSFET power supply
• High Current Bipolar output devices
• 2 ohm stable and 3 channel capabillity
There is also a picture, price and a method for ordering.

I agree that they aren't listed on the home page on the left side when you
select amplifiers. Could be a better home page don't you think?
Stereo Warehouse

StereoWarehouse wrote in message ws.com...
[...]

Thanks for stopping by the page. We are a store front location and
have been in business for over 8 years in the Seattle area. You might
have seen us on TV, I think we're the only naked guys holding
subwoofer. Anyway I'm glad to see that people like the stuff we carry,
atleast to the point that they'll disbelieve our authorization. Our
site is just a shopping cart currently with a few products. I'd
suggest just e-mailing if you were really interested in anything or
taking a look at it in December. We'll really have an enthusiasts site
setup by then and not a store. We'll be showcasing some of our
sponsors, employees, and partners. I encourage anyone interested to
call Kicker at 800-256-0808. We've just very recently become internet
authorized (this month) after years of being factory authorized to
deal in store. You might notice some parts of Kicker's site haven't
been updated in centuries.

The site is a temporary scratch-paper draft of our inventory. It's
tough getting all those weights, numbers, specs, inventory/etc, anyone
have an idea?

Thanks for your time,

Jonathan Ells/Producer
The Stereo Warehouse
http://www.thestereowarehouse.com

The Lizard

Stereo Warehouse wrote:
[...]

Are you familiar with the concept of spam? STOP!