James J. Goiffon

Default Sub Box Programs

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction Either the program
MAID or TermPRO for Subwoofer Box Building Programs???

any help would be appreciated
Jamie

Paul Vina

Good luck finding TermPro. Most people don't want to give away a program
that's that expensive. Look for WinISD, Blaubox, BassBox 6 Pro or JBL
SpeakerShop.

Paul Vina