Douglas Conder

Default For Sale....Kicker Stuff

I bought this Kicker stuff and really can not use it so here it is:

One pair of RS6 mids, 4 ohm. I think these are the older models. The
dimensions are bigger than the ones listed on the Kicker website. Work and
look great. $75 shipped or make offer.

One pair of tweeters w/ passive xovers. These are supposed to be ND25
tweets. One works great but, one is blown I think, just barely plays any
sound. They come with the flush mount cups. Make an offer on these.

--
Douglas Conder