Alicia Tamblyn

Default pics of my DIY sonnotube cylinder loudspeakers

hello folks
I just have made some cylinder or drum HI-FI loudspeakers made from 21" dia
Sonnotube,
3/4" particle-board baffle front and same rear panel,
all internal surfaces lined with bitumin roof felt for panel damping.
stuffed with R25 Fibreglass.
21" diameter, 14" deep. about 64 Litres in volume.
the Sonnotube is 1/2" thick and easy to cut with a Jigsaw.
loads of 'Instant Nails' and drywall screws hold it together.
I fitted 8" full range driver with piezo horn.
pics on my webpage, they sound very good with nice flat respnse and natuarl
roll off.
regards malcolm

http://www.geocities.com/malc_hurn/index10.html

Comments about Blind Testing watch king High End Audio 24 January 28th 04 04:03 PM
CES 2004 - Pics Lee Car Audio 0 January 24th 04 06:25 PM
FS: ACI Sapphire Loudspeakers S Cameron Marketplace 0 October 6th 03 09:27 PM
FS: ACI Sapphire Loudspeakers S Cameron Marketplace 0 October 6th 03 09:27 PM
To isolate or tightly couple loudspeakers... (was HANGING JBLMONITORS) Bill Thompson Pro Audio 6 July 8th 03 09:30 PM