Ge0

Default Recommend a 4 inch component set?

I have a friend who is putting 8" subs in his doors. He wants to install a
4" component set or coaxial in his dash (Chrysler vehicle with really deep
and luscious dash).

Problem is, who makes a decent 4" speaker set these days? Any suggestions?

--
Ge0
TeamAMP #4 - tech whiz type of guy
Low cost car stereo equipment repair/ modification
Contact me for advice or a quote.
Always interested in buying dead equipment too.
Looking for answers on car stereo topics?
www.mobileaudio.com
www.teamrocs.com
http://go.to/bcae/
Geo uses: