M. F. Luder

Default CDR wont play or Can I burn a CDR that will?

i have an older unit that does not play burned cd's. new cd's play just
fine of course. my question is more of what is different in the mass
produced cd's compared to the cdr's that i can burn? is it something to
do with the spec or the media? if it is the media, if i can find it will
it work in a normal cdrw? not worried about th cost, i love the SQ of my
old alpine but i want to be able to play mixed cd's from my collection
rather than pulling out a book of cd's or buying mew cd's for only one
or two songs. yes, i do downlod songs from the net but only from Apple's
iTunes Music Store... a la carte is that way to go!

--
we will never be who we want to be as long as we are who we are. uh huh.
jschen

Try burning at the slowest speed possible. Also try different types of
media. HU can be picky but your HU might not beable to read it at all.
--
jschen
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=162559

s7oned

try using nero program to burn.. my HU doesnt read when i burn in real
player or windows media player.. but if i use nero.. it reads just
fine... ALso.. a freshly burned CD isnt read well.. i get error
sometimes.. and theres a lot of skipping..
but after a day or two it becomes just fine..
wierd eh??
--
s7oned
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=162559

CD changers: shuffle play Mark Shaw General 0 June 1st 04 03:52 AM
why cds won't play in car RB General 11 December 3rd 03 11:15 AM
Do any MP3 head units alow a play list? [email protected] Car Audio 6 October 2nd 03 02:34 PM
Play MP3 through Nissan BOSE ? -- Possibly RF Modulator ? Richard Galli Car Audio 0 July 28th 03 01:42 AM
will mp3 made on NTFS file system play in mp3 players for cars??? CapnGimp Car Audio 1 July 17th 03 05:00 PM