don

Default Pair of Dynaco ST-400-MA's for sale. Run them in 600watt mono OR 200wpc stereo!

Hey people I've realized a crazy dream in having a pair of vintage
dynaco st-400-ma's modified to run in 600watt mono or 200 wpc stereo
modes with a simple flip of the switch.

These amps have completely been gone over by a retired electrical
technician. He did all the work on them about 6 months ago. They are
spectacular. The power availible when running them as monoblocks is
absolutely staggering. Even in 200 WPC stereo the power is quite
impressive.

I just picked up a pair of klipschorns which have a max power capacity
of 100watts but are generally powered by tiny 3-10 watt tube powered
monoblocks. I did try the dynacos in mono mode with the klipschorns
but it was just too much. I'm currently using one st400ma in stereo
mode to power my super efficient Klipsch speakers. Even that is
complete overkill.

I have my eye on a pair of monarchy sm-70 pro's but I need to sell
these dynacos 1st. If anyone here is interested I'm asking $1000 for
the pair. In my opinion that's a steal. I've got twice that much into
them. Considering "as/is" st400ma's that aren't just off a techs bench
with a clean bill of health and capable of 600w mono ...are selling
for roughly $450 each on ebay.

Check out the pics and more info here