graham

"Tim Donohoe" wrote in message ...

HYDEBEE wrote:

BELOW IS A LIST OF ITEMS I HAVE FOR SALE IF YOU NEED PICTURES OF ITEMS
LISTED BUT NOT SHOWN JUST EMAIL ME AT , NONE ARE HIGH
END AUDIO BUT THEY ARE CHEAP SO MAKE ME OFFERS ON ALL OR ONE PIECE ALL
ITEMS SOLD AS IS , IF YOU NEED PICTURES EMAIL ME OR EMAIL ME FOR SHIPPING
WEIGHT

1- STROMBERG CARLSON STEREO TUBE TUNER MODEL SR-445A -UNTESTED -IT DOES
LIGHT UP,SELL FOR $20 PLUS SHIPPING
2- TUBE AMP WITH MULLARD TUBES- LIGHTS UP -UNTESTED -$20
3- SINGLE ENDED TUBE AMP UNTESTED $20
4- TUBE AMP NO NAME -UNTESTED $15
5-COBRAMATIC TURNTABLE FROM THE 1940'S -UNTESTED $20
6- 4 8INCH IN CEILING SPEAKERS BY 3M $30 FOR ALL
7 - SONIC 4 SPEAKER 3 WAY SPEAKERS FROM THE 70'S GOOD SHAPE $40 PLUS
SHIPPING
8- ALLIED TR1049 STEREO REEL TO REEL WORKS GOOD $30
9 BOSE CAR AMP $15
10- STELLA GUITAR FROM 40(BEEN REPAIRED ) $40
11 SONY CAR AM-FM CASSETTE WITH PIONEER CROSSOVER -WORKS $20
12 15 POUND BOX OF ACCESORIES-RECORD CLEANER PLUGS MUCH MUCH MORE $15 PLUS
SHIPPING
13 MAGNAVOX RECEIVER WITH BUILT IN SPEAKER CLOCK -VERY UNIQUE $15
NEED PICTURES EMAIL ME

Honestly, has ANYONE ever owned a piece of equipment and not had any
idea whether it worked or not? Any time you see a piece that is
advertised "AS IS, I have no idea" it means that the person checked it
out and found out that the cost of repair far exceeds the value. Scumbags

Anyone who even considers an offer like these is a sucker and deserves
to be ripped off.

... yea, I have had an encounter with this person ... avoid at all costs ...
he just got kicked off eBay ...