JDOE

Default Plinius CD LAD

I have a Plinius CD LAD for sale. The unit is black and has about 10 hours
play on it. The warranty is still open. It has an upgraded power supply
and upgraded fuse line. The unit sounds great right out of the box but it
is recommended that you burn it in for about a month. It comes with manual,
remote, and factory box. I am asking $1100 and the buyer pays shipping.
Thanks...