Dave

Default NHT and AR Speakers

I have the following in very good condition, all work perfectly:

One pair of NHT 1 and one pair of NHT SW2. The 1 is the original NHT
speaker, still sounds great. 6.5" and a tweeter. The SW2 is a 10
inch passive with a crossover built in. You hook up your full range
amplfier output to the sub and connect the high pass output on the
back of the sub to the 1's. The crossover is made specifically to
connect these two together. With a hefty amp, you get deep tight bass
and great imaging. I don't have the boxes for the subs. $350 not
including shipping.

Two pairs of NHT CS 6.3Ci ceiling speakers. These have three tweeters
each. One pair is brand new, never used. One pair is new and never
used but the crossover board has been modified to make it smaller to
try to get it into another manufacturer's can. Totally stock
crossover electrically, just mechanically altered. Tested and works
as a new one. Both pair include everything as included from NHT.
Price on the untouched pair - $200, on the touched pair - $125, buy
both for $300. Shipping not included.

One pair of AR S-40 tower speakers. I was amazed when I first heard
these. Used them for the TV for a while. Redecorating and the wife
says they go. These are 39.5" high, 8" wide, 13.6" deep. Have 2 6.5"
woofers and a 1" silk dome tweeter. Spec'd at 26 Hz to 20 kHz. They
really do have surprisingly good bass. I have the boxes for these.
$250 not including shipping.

These are located in Northern Virginia.