Ken Drescher

Default McCarty and the Bluebook...

McCarty regularly misquotes the Orion Bluebook. It got so bad the publisher,
Roger Rohrs, asked him stop his misquoting, as it is in violation of copyright
law.
Roger's post is way below.

Brian continues to post incorrectly from the Bluebook in his twisted campaign
of harassment of innocent users of this group. We can only figure he is
mentally ill. We all know the market determines value.

Anyone can get a FREE correct quote from the Retail Orion Audio Bluebook at
this link:

http://www.usedprice.com/retail/choo...sociateid=1403

From: roger Rohrs )
Subject: Miss quotes from the Orion Audio Blue Book
Newsgroups: rec.audio.marketplace
Date: 2001-06-07 11:24:28 PST

This is to let everyone know that Brian McCarty has been missing
quoting the prices in the Orion Audio Blue Book, he does not have
permission to quote prices, he is also in violation of copyright law.
He has been using the blue book to buy item at low wholesale prices,
when he should be paying current used value, or fair market price.
If any of you have any comments please let us know at
.
Check our web site:
www.bluebook.com.

If you would like to purchase a book or CD at a special price please
email us at or call 800-844-0759 ext 1.

Thanks for all your support,
Roger Rohrs
CEO/ Founder
Orion Research
Orion Blue Books

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.