Göran Thyberg

Default Sony CDXL 380 dead?

I have a new Sony CDXL 380 tuner/CD and I can't install it to make it work.
There are two rectangular connectors, one for the speakers and one for
the power supply.
It pulls in the CD and it ejects as it should but it can't do anything else!
No life in the display, and no sound.
There is a reset button which when pressed makes a short buzzing noise
but no other result.
The power must be in order since it can feed the CD back and forth,
or what do you think?
There were three options for the power cable connection and the
one I have now is the only one which results in any live at all.
The car is a Audi 100- 91 if that matters any.
Anyone with an advice on how to fix the problem?

regards Göran Thyberg