heimer

Default Grand Prix Problem

I have a 1997 Grand Prix.... and I need to get the 6X9's out of the back
because I am selling the car.... but I don't know how to get them
out..... does the plastic cover in the back just pop off if you yank on
it or what? or is the something you have to do in the trunk lid to get
it to come out? Anyone?

--
heimer

Paul Vina

They should mount from underneath the rear deck.

Paul Vina

"heimer" wrote in message

I have a 1997 Grand Prix.... and I need to get the 6X9's out of the back
because I am selling the car.... but I don't know how to get them
out..... does the plastic cover in the back just pop off if you yank on
it or what? or is the something you have to do in the trunk lid to get
it to come out? Anyone?

--
heimer
heimer's Profile: