Kalman Rubinson

Default FS

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:54:25 +0200, "RENE JENSEN" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=3348288229

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=3348286443

1. Not FS, these are FA.

2. What the hell are they?

Kal
HighEndAudio.com

Hi Kalman... I love the way you just kinda pop in like this every once in a while! You sir, are a very dry martini (3 olives on a tungsten toothpick). Me, I dig calibur grande gatling guns! So, in (true) good humor, to your concerns...

1) A mistake was made; swift eyes and a very subtle catch! I missed this one by a mile. This dope wrote an "S" instead of an "A" after an "F", when he should have written an "A" after the "F", not an "S"! Completely inauthentic! Another example of the fundamental breakdown of American society, minute by slow consecutive minutes!!! I think we should alert brian? This guy could be a real scammer...! Frightening...

2) As to your second point...! These "FA" items, very suspiciously, look like analog playback system devices of some strange sort. Why he would not come right out and say exactly what these pieces are (or could be!) is simply beyond my usual competent, comprehensive, cognitively creative, semi-conscious and generally confounded way of thinking...

As Per Usual;
Ted