Monkeypunch!

Default Pair of Tannoy Ardens/HPD385s in Ft. Worth, TX for sale/trade

Nice and very rare pair of Tannoy Ardens that use HPD-385s available for
sale or trade in Ft. Worth, TX. Both are in good shape with minor nicks
around the drop-in on the baffle due to removal and replacement of drivers
from previous owner. Minor nick on the top back corner of one cabinet. Both
crossovers checked out through Lockwood Audio in England. Incredible
sounding speakers... too big for my place and I am moving soon. I am looking
for $1000 in cash or any nice CD transports or DACs in trade. If you are
*seriously* interested drop me an email at and I can
email you photos. Local pickup *only*.

Thanks for looking,
Banning