Collin Brendemuehl

Default FS: Used Equipment

I picked sum neat things up @ a garage sale today
that I don't need, but someone will!

#1 (The real prize)
Cover, unused, for Dynaco Mark III power amp.
$100

#2 (2) What appear to be Dynaco Mark III power amps.
$250 each.

#3 (2) Dynaco preamps. Pretty clean.
$60 each

#4 (2) other tube power amplifiers that I'm not familiar with.
$200 each

This equipment was assembled by a hobbyist in the 60s
and was pulled from a working system. I've not used
it myself. The sale is as-is.

Pictures available at:
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/images/amp1.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/images/amp2.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/images/amp3.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/images/amp4.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/images/preamp1.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/images/preamp2.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/.../dynamark3.jpg

(Images will arrive a little later if you don't see them right away.)
Actual shipping will be calculated.
PayPal preferred.
SAIL LOCO

,#4 (2) other tube power amplifiers that I'm not familiar with.
$200 each

Besides the fact you probably bought the whole lot for fifty bucks I really get
a kick out of the above. You don't know what they are but you think ther'e
worth $200. Oh and there is the $100 amp cover. LOL..........................
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
WindsorFox[SS]

SAIL LOCO wrote:

,#4 (2) other tube power amplifiers that I'm not familiar with.
$200 each

Besides the fact you probably bought the whole lot for fifty bucks I really get
a kick out of the above. You don't know what they are but you think ther'e
worth $200. Oh and there is the $100 amp cover. LOL..........................
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Okay, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that found that just a
wee bit odd. ROFL!

Rich Andrews

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in

SAIL LOCO wrote:

,#4 (2) other tube power amplifiers that I'm not familiar with.
$200 each

Besides the fact you probably bought the whole lot for fifty bucks I
really get a kick out of the above. You don't know what they are but
you think ther'e worth $200. Oh and there is the $100 amp cover.
LOL.......................... S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Okay, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that found that just a
wee bit odd. ROFL!

Oh no, you are not alone. I found the whole FA posting a bit more than
mildly humorous. Ged help us if he found a unassembled PAT5 preamp kit.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Equipment for a home studio/PA and hifi center Doug Audio Opinions 13 October 13th 04 06:38 PM
Equipment. RBernst929 High End Audio 4 July 30th 04 01:09 AM
Nakamichi/KEF Equipment Questions Henry Grimmius High End Audio 5 May 9th 04 05:48 PM
FS: Loads of Car Audio Equipment Amps, Speakers, Headunits David Car Audio 0 February 17th 04 04:33 AM
Any general stereo equipment market guides availble? Arnold Holbrook Audio Opinions 2 July 23rd 03 08:45 PM