Arny Krueger

Default As If Shakti Devices Were Snake Oil Eoungh For Stereophile...

http://www.randi.org/jr/120304youve.html#2

"With perfect timing, two more ludicrous audio "enhancing" devices have
appeared on the market to be peddled to the unwary. First is the
"Audiodharma Cable CookerTM" manufactured by "audio excellence az," who
proudly tell us about their system of baking conductors in an oven of sorts
by running various signals and current through new cables that have not been
"broken in" properly! Audio Excellence az say that they "represent ONLY
those designers whose innovations push the musical envelope." Well, there's
the proof! As if any more were needed, they feature the fact that this oven
is a "STEREOPHILE RECOMMENDED COMPONENT FOR 3 YEARS RUNNING," and assure
readers that it "should be readily apparent why results with the CABLE
COOKER? are often quite audible after as little as 24 hours of use." The
boxes sell for $649 "standard" model, and $779 "pro."

Hey Tom, did you see this one in your recent tour of the RCL?

Annika1980

It's great to see James Randi challenge these charlatans, even if he is a bit
late to the dance.

WIRE = WIRE !!!

Robert Morein

As if smell teckers were snake oel ENOUGH fore Steroehpile

JBorg

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message n
http://www.randi.org/jr/120304youve.html#2

"With perfect timing, two more ludicrous audio "objectivist" dumb****s have appeared
on my doorstep to peddle their fanciful wares. First is the "Audio Blackbox Mind
CookerTM" manufactured by "****-for-Brains," who proudly tell us about their system of
faking controlled test in an oven of sorts by running various signals and current
through their skulls after they've been
"clobbered " violently! ****-for-Brains say that they "represent ONLY those screwballs
whose insanity level help to emphasize the need for more state-funded asylums." Well,
there's our proof! As if any more were needed,
they feature the fact that this oven is "THE HIVES RECOMMENDED COMPONENT FOR 3 YEARS
RUNNING," and they assure readers that it "should be readily apparent why results with
the MIND COOKER? are often quite conclusive after as little as 24 hours of trial." The
oven sell for $49 "standard" model, and $79 "pro."

Hey Tom, did you see this one in your recent tour at the HIVES?

Do tell us more, ding-dongs.

JBorg

"Nousaine" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Actually I help to design it and it has been noted here a couple times in the
past few days.

Wohoo, now you say it. JERKS.........

JBorg

"Annika1980" wrote in message

It's great to see James Randi challenge imbeciles like us, even if he is a bit
late to the dance.

ARNY = IDIOT !!!

Zzzzzzzzzzz

JBorg

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

As if smell teckers were snake oel ENOUGH fore Steroehpile

Decoder please..........??