Default NHT SuperZero vs. Wharfedale Diamond series

I'm looking at the same thing... Any advice on amp's to place with
these? I think the 8 series is better, jusdging bythe reviews.. there
is little bad press about the seven's but more good press about the 8's.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

I'm looking at the same thing... Any advice on amp's to place with
these?

The NHT S0 and S1 are both among the easiest speakers in common use, for
amps to drive. They both have relatively high impedances, and aren't
exceptionally reactive. A speaker like the KEF Q15 would be the exact
opposite, while still being somewhat reasonable.

I cant afford Diamond 9's my budget aint really that big... But iv
heard the 8 series and I think they deliver good performance for the
price.. plus theyre rated by the magazines...so I'll prob end up with
them.. I have seeen some really good prices on them..

Im juts looking for a decent amp to drive them - theyre relatively
insensitive at the side of some speakers as i was looking at... - I was
thinking about the Cambridge Audio A5/A500 - Do you know anything about
them -or any alternatives to drive Wharfedale Diamond 8.1's or 8.2's