Stewie78

Default Best clip-on headphones

For Christmas I'm going to be getting an MP3 player to use while I exercise
and I would like to also get some decent headphones. Do any of you have
some suggestions on comfortable clip-ons headphones that sound pretty good?
Since I'll be moving around quite a bit, I would like the kind that clip on
around your ear as opposed to the little buds or the kind that goes over
the top of your head.

Thanks

James Nipper

The problem is that in MOST cities under 1 million in population, there
are NO audio stores. There are places that sell gimmicky home theater
and 15 channel stuff, but no audio stores.

--James--