David

Default Will Axiom m3ti work with Kenwood VR-507 receiver?

Hi guys-

I was wondering whether my Kenwood VR-507 receiver will adequately
power the Axiom M3ti speakers. I'm pretty sure it will work but I
wanted your expertise!

AXIOM SPECS:

Max Amp Power 175 Watts
Min Amp Power 10 Watts
Freq Resp +/-3dB (Hz) 60-22K
Freq Resp +3dB/-9dB (Hz) 50-22K
SPL in Room 1w/1m 92 dB
Anechoic SPL 1w/1m 88 dB

KENWOOD VR-507 RECEIVER SPECS:
100 Watts x 5
Stereo Power: 100 Watts per Channel RMS (Left/Right, 20Hz - 20Khz,
0.7% THD, 8 ohms, FTC)

"David" wrote in message
om...
Hi guys-

I was wondering whether my Kenwood VR-507 receiver will adequately
power the Axiom M3ti speakers. I'm pretty sure it will work but I
wanted your expertise!

AXIOM SPECS:

Max Amp Power 175 Watts
Min Amp Power 10 Watts
Freq Resp +/-3dB (Hz) 60-22K
Freq Resp +3dB/-9dB (Hz) 50-22K
SPL in Room 1w/1m 92 dB
Anechoic SPL 1w/1m 88 dB

KENWOOD VR-507 RECEIVER SPECS:
100 Watts x 5
Stereo Power: 100 Watts per Channel RMS (Left/Right, 20Hz - 20Khz,
0.7% THD, 8 ohms, FTC)

With a THD of .7% (which is audible) you'd be lucky if the kenwood DIDNT
power the axiom recycled car stereo speakers.
Actually, these are a good match, as they are both mediocre even by mass
market standards and suck like a hoover. I'd rather listen to a hoover than
this combo