Scient

Default Cables

Anyone has any experience with BlueJean Cables (www.bluejeanscable.com)?
They seem to be offering good cables at reasonable prices. I am looking to
buy but want to make sure they are good quality. Or any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Robert Morein

"Scient" wrote in message
Anyone has any experience with BlueJean Cables (www.bluejeanscable.com)?
They seem to be offering good cables at reasonable prices. I am looking to
buy but want to make sure they are good quality. Or any other

suggestions?

Thanks.

The company's website is unusually forthright.
Apparently, they wish to distinguish themselves from the snake oil vendors.
For example, they actually list the suppliers they use, and the specific
parts they buy from them.

I applaud this.

Pooh Bear

Robert Morein wrote:

"Scient" wrote in message
Anyone has any experience with BlueJean Cables (www.bluejeanscable.com)?
They seem to be offering good cables at reasonable prices. I am looking to
buy but want to make sure they are good quality. Or any other

suggestions?

Thanks.

The company's website is unusually forthright.
Apparently, they wish to distinguish themselves from the snake oil vendors.
For example, they actually list the suppliers they use, and the specific
parts they buy from them.

I applaud this.

A breath of fresh air. Explanations based on sound science instead of
pseudobabble for a change.

The cable and connectors used are recognised brands of high quality.

Still pricey(ish) but at least you're getting a supplier who's being honest.

Graham

Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Pooh Bear said:

pseudobabble

I thought you said you don't like Krooglish. This is a surprise.

Does he use it too ? I didn't know actually. Maybe it's quite popular ?
I use it as a term to indicate ' fake science ' as used by those who
choose to validste their subjective evaluations by means of
quasi-scientific terms.

Graham

Pooh Bear

Scient wrote:

Any other places where I can get god quality cables cheap?

Pro-audio suppliers. If you were in the UK I could suggest one in particular
whose product is excellent and barely costs much more than you could buy the
component parts for yourself !

The pro-audio market isn't targeted by charlatans whoso voodoo is required to
make a cable perform. They realise that pros wouldn't fall for their con tricks.

Graham

Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Pooh Bear said:

pseudobabble

I thought you said you don't like Krooglish. This is a surprise.

Does he use it too ? I didn't know actually. Maybe it's quite popular ?
I use it as a term to indicate ' fake science ' as used by those who
choose to validste their subjective evaluations by means of
quasi-scientific terms.

Hmmmm..... This may not be as bad as Krooglish. "Pseudobabble" is
self-mocking, which is never a characterization of Krooglish. Would it be
more or less of an insult if you accused somebody of using real babble?

Tricky to say !

Graham ;-)

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Pooh Bear said:

pseudobabble

I thought you said you don't like Krooglish. This is a surprise.

Just shows how out-of-touch with reality that Middius is. I've never used
this word in my life. It's obviously a take off on psychobabble, a word I
only used once, about 7 years ago.

JBorg

Scient wrote

Anyone has any experience with BlueJean Cables (www.bluejeanscable.com)?
They seem to be offering good cables at reasonable prices. I am looking to
buy but want to make sure they are good quality. Or any other suggestions?

Thanks.

I thought I had that same cable I bought a few months back so went to check
and it out I had the Blue Angel cable by Nordost Flatline. Sorry.

Tara Labs Raided - Over 42,000 Cables Seized Chelvam High End Audio 11 September 17th 04 10:02 PM
Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!! lcw999 High End Audio 405 April 29th 04 01:27 AM
Cables big surprise Ivo Pro Audio 18 March 9th 04 07:46 AM
FA: Neve, Manley, TT patch cables, Eventide, Neumann, Coles, bulk cable, connectors, etc. Lowndes Pro Audio 0 March 6th 04 05:01 PM
Speaker cables Justin Ulysses Morse Pro Audio 16 July 24th 03 07:49 PM