OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default FAQ: rec.audio.* Ripoffs 2/99 (part 14 of 13)

PERIODIC LISTING-QUESTIONABLE SELLERS & UNLICENSED DEALERS & PROVEN SCAMMERS

SCAMMERS EJECTED FROM USENET BY GROUP ACTION

RANDYSSTEREOOUTLET.COM
SOUND EMPORIUM
AUDIO TWEAKERS
TEKLINEAUDIO.COM & MR-CABLE.COM
PERROTTACONSULTING & MUSICTOOLS-USA.COM
DAVID & CAROL MORETTO THEAUDIODEPT.COM/DISCOUNTS-N-DEALS.COM/CARDIFFROSE.NET
HOLOMAXX CABLES
AUDIOESSENTIALS - TORONTO ONTARIO
DOCDVD.COM
SAVANT AUDIO JOSHUA CINTRON AND MARY MALLERY
RICHARD MARKS DESIGN AKA GOOD AUDIO

& aka TARGET HIFI

KLJ TECHNOLOGIES
GRESH AUDIO
PUT SEUNSOM
COASTLINE CABLES
LOWTHERSPEAKERS.COM
TREVOR STOREY - NEWARK

MOON AUDIO HIGHERFI.COM

SCAMMERS REMAIN, ALONG WITH THE DARK MASTER, ROBERT MOREIN. EVER VIGILANT!

RANDYSSTEREOOUTLET.COM BOGGSTUBE (EBAY) RANDY AND PATRICIA BOGGESS

LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST RANDY'S STEREO OUTLET - WV ORDERS BUSINESS CLOSED

**WEST VIRGINIA AUTHORITIES FILE LAWSUIT AGAINST BOGGESS, TV REPORTERS CHASE
HIM DOWN STREET AS HE HIDES LIKE THE SICK INDIVIDUAL HE IS***

WEBSITE AVAILABLE TO ORGANIZE THOSE SCAMMED AND GET THESE CHARLATANS PUT IN
JAIL WHERE THEY BELONG -

http://www.monkeyfreak.com/RSO.htm

SCAMMER GIVEN SUSPENDED JAIL SENTENCE BUT APPARENTLY STILL ACTIVE -BEWARE!

W ENTERPRISES NORTHWEST
-----------------------

Maybe Mr. WENW Donald Winslow can explain why his corporate registration has
been cancelled?

http://sos-venus.sos.state.or.us:808...rch_inq.show_d
etl?p_be_rsn=331097&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Maybe he can also "explain" why the State of Oregon shows him going into
business, and then out of business, at least three times!

Business Address of 3439 NE Sandy Blvd is in fact a MAIL BOXES ETC maildrop.

The city of Portland Oregon has NO business license and has begun an
investigation.

ACTIVE SCAMMER ALERT!
---------------------

SOUND EMPORIUM
--------------
Robert Benson
Suzanne Manka

Are the likely culprits, although they are hiding behind layers of anonymous
email addresses.
Service? Nope. Support? Nope.

No phone number. No verifiable email address. Hiding behind sockpuppets
and anonymous email servers isn't the hallmark of a "quality" vendor.

Claims to offer "the consistently lowest price available on-line"

"Consistently Low"? What a laugher. Others are far lower on Ebay and
elsewhere.

Except "Robert Benson" was ejected from TCInternet. Also ejected from Ebay,
wherethey established another account and loaded it up with phony "praise".
A known scammer tactic used to support the scam.

The St. Paul city treasurer's office, can find no such business
registered in St. Paul! The only two words people know with "sound
emporium" is "certified scamsters"!!!

Then there is what SENNHEISER USA has said:
"This outfit is not an authorized Sennheiser Dealer and as such we
cannot guarantee the authenticity or the legitimacy of this product
offering. I suggest you purchase your HD600 from one of our authorized
dealers in order to secure legitimate, factory fresh product."

Sincerely,

Robert G. Douglas
Manager, Consumer Electronics
Sennheiser Electronic Corp.

BOB MOREIN
----------
GUILTY of protecting scammers and fraudsters, and attacking those that have
made such great strides toward protecting the innocent scammed by these
frauds!

Bob Morein is an unemployed and unemployable 40 year old alleged pederast
living in his daddy's house in Dresher, Pennsylvania, a wealthy suburb or
Philadelphia.

He is conducting his life in a most unseemly manner; despite numerous
entreaties from his father and recently deceased mother, he continues to
live in the same sorry 10' x 12' room in Dresher, PA. The parent's proud
jewish hopes of an intellectual son were dashed when he was denied a degree
at Drexel University, and subsequently demanded daddy fund a lawsuit. . . A
true vision of integrity (hahahahaha).

And the courts found explicitly against Morein, showing him as the lying
twisted individual we have all come to know. In fact, court documents point
to witness credibility being critical to their decision. And keep in mind,
this case was reviewed by appeals courts!

These allegations have made him a new target for the lawsuits of those who
have been subject to this slander and libel.

Seems like there are many standing in line for their "pound of unleavened
flesh" from this king of the charlatans and scammers.Registrant:
Robert Morein
501 Edgehill Road
Suite A9
Glenside, PA 19025-1238
US
2123888287

Registered at daddy's office, btw.

HIGHENDAUDIO.COM
----------------
Owned by a pitiful shell of a man, Ted has had so many lines pulled from him
he has decided to list used gear on his website.

AUDIOBUYS
---------
This seller has NEGATIVE rating on Ebay! No business license from District
of Columbia, required for all retail sellers.

-----------------
Not listed as authorised dealer, although he claims to have "new" products
with no rational explanation. Manufacturers all deny he's a dealer

Warranty? Stolen? Who knows?

**RESULT: EJECTED FROM USENET**

---------------
Not listed as authorised dealer, although he claims to have "new" products
with no rational explanation. Manufacturers all deny he's a dealer

**RESULT: EJECTED FROM USENET**

Robert Morein

The post above this in this thread, by "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION", is
a forgery by Brian L. McCarty. He is infringing on the intellectual property
and trademarks of Orion Bluebooks, Inc. He is not authorized to represent
them in any way, and repeatedly misquotes from this reference, damaging the
goodwill of Orion.

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
PERIODIC LISTING-QUESTIONABLE SELLERS & UNLICENSED DEALERS & PROVEN

SCAMMERS

SCAMMERS EJECTED FROM USENET BY GROUP ACTION

This is all nonsense, with the exception of Randy Boggess. Dave Palmer can
take credit for that, McCarty had nothing to do with it. These are honest
people and good sellers, who have been singled out by McCarty for no
apparent reason. It would appear that McCarty is mentally ill.

A brief Brian L. McCarty FAQ:

Brian L. McCarty is an American national with permanent residency in the
Trinity Beach suburb of Cairns, Australia. He resides in the Coral Sands
Apartments complex, at 65 Vasey Esplanade.

McCarty was once a businessman with pretensions of legitmacy. After a string
of business failures, it appears he attempted investment fraud to refinance
his activities. He used these websites: WorldJAZZ.com (disconnected),
Coralseastudios.com (still up), and JAZZWORLDLTD.COM, a password protected
site, in conjunction with a notorious investment scam boiler room operation,
Benson-Dupont of Japan.

Most recently, McCarty made a complaint against Ken Drescher, alleging
zoning violations, from Cairns, Australia.
He tried it a few years ago with Ken, and has also targeted other sellers on
this group. While living in Australia, he files
complaints under false names with local police authorities here. Ken has
kindly reproduced one such complaint, filed under the fictitious name "David
Ellison". McCarty has used this name back to 1996 as a fictitious business
partner.

With one exception, we are not aware of any case where action has been taken
based on these complaints. A "complaint" is generally acted on by local
authorities only if it is made by a resident. However, numerous individuals
have had to respond to police complaints. Ken's wife was frightened several
years ago by such an incident. He's been complaining aboutDonald Winslow in
Portland, Oregon, for two years now without effect. The complaint was
dismissed, but Brian keeps referring to "investigation is in progress."

In other cases, McCarty has employed telephone harassment against
individuals.

In each case, we have assisted in clearing up the matter by providing our
full dossiers on McCarty to the affected individuals and to law enforcement.

It appears that McCarty's brain has some weird mental arithmetic going, in
that he accuses others of doing exactly what he actually does, which is to
misrepresent himself via fraudulent business enterprises. On this newsgroup,
his targets are people who sell audio equipment. In McCarty's scams, his
targets are investors with money to burn.

Brian L. McCarty's actions are not merely misposting from the newsgroup.
McCarty harasses people in the real world, by trying to have them arrested,
and by trying to destroy their businesses.

Courtesy of Ken Drescher, here is McCarty's latest effort at harassment,
aimed at an honest seller with impeccable reputation:
Brian,

Your recent zoning complaint claiming I am running an audio repair business
out
of my residence was dismissed as unfounded after I had the zoning
administrator
contact the investigator who SEARCHED our family's home (scaring my wife and
young children while I was at work) back in Nov. 2002 when you send your
other
false complaint claiming I was holding stolen audio equipment in my home.

Both the County Zoning Office and Sheriffs Office have now been fully
informed
about your continued harassment. Please reread Robert's latest advice.
Trust
me, NO ONE will even miss you. Not even your old high school buddy in
Chicago.

Here is what the Investigator sent me when I brought up your earlier
harassment
so I could put the zoning administrator in contact with him:

Subj: Report
Date: 8/26/2004 2:46:57 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: confidential

Ken,

There was no formal report on the matter from 2002. The info. we got came
in
through a crimestoppers tip if I remember correctly. It was unfounded based
on
our investigation. You can give my name and office number (#xxx-xxxx) to
anyone who may need to verify this and speak to me about this matter.

signed

For convenience I posted your earlier complaint below. When I receive the
latest BS zoning claim I'll post it publically too.