Jason Casden

Default <$250 bookshelf speakers

Hi, I'm shopping around for speakers, and I hope I could get some
advice from this board. I'm trying to spend less than $250 for a pair
of bookshelf speakers in my bedroom. I listened (as well as I could,
considering the circumstances) to a pair of Athena AS-B1's at Best
Buy--they sounded fantastic, but the bass was really not low enough
for me. Some speakers that have been suggested to me that I haven't
heard are the CSW Model Six and the Paradigm Atom. I'd be grateful to
hear what anyone might be able to suggest.

Thanks!
Jason