Brad Johnson

Default RFK assassination: New audio!

Hello,

If you rolled tape -- or know of anyone else who rolled tape -- on any
TV broadcast that aired during live coverage of the RFK assassination
between June 3rd and the 10th, 1968, please contact me!

I'm interested in any reel-to-reel audio tape that recorded sound from
any television broadcast during early June 1968!

Whether it's a network or local television broadcast, whether the
sound recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality,
whether the audio is distorted, whether it was recorded in a major
market or in a minor market, I want to know about it!

It could be audio tape that your parent might have rolled using their
old reel-to-reel tape recorder or brand new cassette recorder.
Perhaps you vaguely remember a friend or acquaintance mentioning that
they rolled tape on TV broadcasts that week. Or you think you know of
someone who acquired such a recording.

I'm a collector, so if you have anything like this or know of someone
else who does... please email me or have them email me at:

or

P.S. But we don't have to limit this to just TV. I don't rule out
radio broadcasts from early June 1968, and am interested in those too!

Thank you!